Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Unmotivated

Why is it that I have so many things I want to do, and yet I can never bring myself to do anything? I just spend my days watching the same old TV shows/movies and playing computer games or reloading Facebook until I want to puke!

For example, I have two books I really want to read, yet I haven't touched either of them. I also bought this great book to learn Italian from and have not opened that either...and I've been wanting to teach myself Italian for a while now...no motivation to do so however. I have to study hardxcore for my Praxis do-over exam that is coming up in three weeks and again, I have yet to start studying for that either.

I feel like a complete waste of life. I love technology, yet it screws me over.

On another note, I just watched the women's speed skating relay and South Korea was disqualified and the gold went to China, the silver to Canada, and the broze to the US. The US was really behind and didn't deserve a medal. South Korea BARELY touched China's skate and yet they got disqualified. It was all pretty bunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment