This weekend was such a whirlwind returning home.
- hot pot in Boston
- getting to see my friends for an ill second
- FOUR Chinatown busses total
- Brooklyn rooftop band show (my friend Jamie's band played there first gig and they were awesome, plus some other pretty wild acts) and BBQ
- NYC fireworks from Brooklyn (or what little of them we were able to see)
- navigating back to Temple on my own from Center City
Today was the first day of teaching at Emlen Elementary, but that requires it's own post which will come soon, since it will be a doozey!