Saturday, August 21, 2010

Not Gonna Reach My Telephone

Sadly realizing just now that I will miss out on Lady Gaga's infamous Monster Ball Tour for a second time this year. The first time I was supposed to go was way back in January. My friends and I had tickets to one of her shows in Connecticut but this was about the time right when she collapsed on stage from exhaustion and being overworked, so she canceled some of her shows that week, one of which just happened to be ours.


Because of this cancellation though, we had priority to get tickets to her show this September when she comes back to the area. But I'm just realizing that the show is on a Thursday night in early September, and with my new teaching job, I don't foresee myself being able to miss a day of school for this concert. Damn, why did it have to be on a Thursday night!?

However, there is a four-day weekend coming up the first week of school due to Rosh Hashanah. Therefore, I will be gracing the Boston area with my presence from September 9-12th!

No comments:

Post a Comment