Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Utilize Me

I'm an adult now: I signed up for utilities this morning. I set up an appointment with Comcast, called and set up an appointment with the Philadelphia Gas Works for hot water, heat, and gas, and turned on my electricity with PECO. I'm a big kid now :)

As much as I want to stay in Boston, I am looking forward to moving on Sunday because I am so so so sick of living out of a suitcase! But I'm not looking forward to the actual drive down - I hate long and cramped packed up car rides.

On perk about being home: TV! I haven't watched TV in over a month. I am enjoying watching Bravo and Food Network and even if cable is $40 a month, I'm going to pay for it just for these channels. Besides, how can you live alone without a TV!? I'd go insane without the use of it for background noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment