Sunday, October 31, 2010

Recommended

I just spent this weekend flying through the rest of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I began reading this almost a month and a half ago, and while it was good, work tended to slow down the amounts of reading time I was able to put into it. However, I picked it back up again last week and got to the really good parts in the book, and finished it this evening. I highly recommend it. The Hunger Games is the first of a trilogy set, although I don't have copies of the second or third, so I'm on hold.

Keeping within the same theme though, I think I'm going to start re-reading Battle Royale this week. The last time I read that was in high school and I'm sure there was plenty I missed back then.

I'm also a little sad that Project Runway just ended. It was by far one of the best seasons of the show in a long time - quite possibly the best period. I feel a little detached now that it's over :(

No comments:

Post a Comment