Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stuff It

I had another (positive) adventure in cooking this evening. I took the red pepper I bought from the Farmer's Market yesterday and successfully sauteed (is this even the right word?) it using some oil. I know exactly what you're thinking - "oh wow, Vinny, no need to be impressed with yourself because that is probably the most basic you can get with cooking!" And I agree. But again, I'm a basic type of guy in the kitchen.

And to show you how basic I am, I used those fried red peppers and just tossed them atop some white rice with soy sauce. Basic to the max, but surprisingly yummy!

And last night I made my father's Italian gravy for my pasta and it came out pretty spot on. Things seem to be looking up on Pine Street...

1 comment:

  1. ugh you and your pasta gravy....weirdo.

    ReplyDelete