Monday, November 15, 2010

That Boy is a Monster

Gloomy Monday. It wasn't a great day, but it wasn't a bad day either. It was just that - a day. A day unlike any other. My only excitement was that I rearranged the desks in my classroom into a giant "U" shape which allows me to walk around more. Pretty sad, huh?

Not to mention I didn't get much sleep last night - I stayed up until midnight reading articles online about the lost city of Atlantis. And printed out 155 pages of Plato's "Timaeus and Critias" - one of the few historical accounts of Atlantis. Not sure when I'll get around to actually reading through it, but the geek in me won't lie about how excited I am.

On a side note, I'm becoming concerned about my wisdom teeth. It's becoming more evident that they have to be taken out soon, but I'm really nervous to get them done in Philadelphia. My main concern is that I don't want to get them taken out alone. It sounds sad, but I'd rather have one of my parents with me. I've never been put under before and because of my tooth phobia even a small dental cleaning freaks me out. But I don't think I'd ever have time to get it done in Boston, especially seeing as holidays/weekends are the only times I am able to get home. I'm such a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment