Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Things Bothering Me...

My life has been on the fast track for the past four months and it just seems that my mind races all day, every day with things to do, random thoughts, and speculations about life. In terms of what is bothering me at the moment, I decided to make a quick list:

1. How to get over the speed bump between being a teacher and being a good teacher with engaging lessons that get students to learn because they want to, not because they have to. My next big move in improving my teaching...

2. How the holiday season never excites me anymore.

3. Wanting to be with someone and initiate a relationship but not wanting to take that first step because you're not certain that the feelings are mutual.

4. An apartment that never fully becomes warm.

5. Lugging a giant suitcase of dirty laundry back to Boston with me this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I can help you with point 3 Vinny! Take that first step! Just dive in. I am going to do so too when the opportunity arises. Life really is too short :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh yeah I kind of messed that up...

    ReplyDelete