Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Civ IV: Dutch Empire Strikes Back

So I've been playing this game on Civilization IV that is going really well, but I am being too timid to win the game through conquest. I have a huge empire compared to my rivals, but I am moving towards a cultural victory over a military conquest. I am certainly stronger than Isabella or Elizabeth, but I don't want to waste the resources to defeat them. As you can see, my Dutch Empire (orange) is quite big:

As is my capital city Amsterdam.

You can see Queen Elizabeth's English empire on the left and Isabella's Spanish in the south. I think after I finish this game I'm going to retry it with a smaller map. I think having military campaigns on the bigger maps is more difficult. 

Re-discovering this game is not boding well for school nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment