Friday, January 7, 2011

Pen-tagram

Day two of the pen cup, and there was another debacle!

A student (I think maliciously) caused a pen to blow up, and then put it back into the pen cup, causing ink to smear all over every other pen. Therefore, my whole cup was ruined! It happened in the same last period class, after five other classes where there were no pen incidents. I just sat there, while they were taking a quiz, silently cleaning the ink off of all the other usable pens. The kids could tell I was upset and now they must think I have some weird obsession over my pens.

Other than the pens, I had a really good week. I finally (and it's December, right?) made some great headway with my most difficult class and we had two amazingly quiet and smooth classes today and yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment