Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cosmic Love

Alexander the Great and I have been co-habitating quite well since I adopted him. He doesn't make a mess, he doesn't stay up running around all night anymore, and he takes good care of his litter box. My only concern is that he continually scratches the rugs and neglects his scratch post. And he loves to come and jump onto my lap when I'm sitting at my desk, which is adorable.


Valentine's Day is tomorrow. I'd have to say that it's probably my most loathed day of the year. I don't think I've ever done anything exciting on it or had someone to spend it with - although I don't think I would make a big deal about it either way. I wish I taught at a normal school where kids would pass out Valentines to each other, but alas, no such event tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment