Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Five

Friday the 13th. Taking a break from my normal repertoire of blog posts to answer the Friday Five – something I haven’t done since way back in my LiveJournal days!

1. What’s your favorite pickled food?
I would have to say that my favorite pickled food is Korean kimchi. I know that Kimchi consists of a bunch of different pickled veggies (mainly cabbage), but it is just so delicious!

2. What’s your favorite dehydrated food?
I don’t think I eat any dehydrated foods.

3. What’s your favorite covered-in-chocolate food?
Chocolate-covered strawberries!

4. What’s your favorite sautéed-in-garlic-and-butter food?
I can’t think of anything off the top of my head, but I would have to say some sort of fish (maybe salmon?). I love fish cooked with butter.

5. What’s your favorite order-at-the-drive-through food?
Depends on the time of day. If it’s during the day, then a cheeseburger and fries. But if it’s at night, say a late night Wendy’s run (oh how I miss high school) then I would choose a Frostie with fries!

PS. I just logged into my old LiveJournal (sad that I still have it, right?) and I was thinking I would post some of my old entries here to reflect back on, but after reading a bunch of them I am WAY too embarrassed to do that. My writing from high school was so melodramatic and uneducated! I can’t believe some of the things I had the audacity to write back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment