Sunday, May 22, 2011

Take a Pause

Yesterday I was waiting for the trolley on the corner of Baltimore Avenue and 45th Street, and I took a life pause. I was surrounded by a handful of other people waiting for the trolley and I stopped to sit on the curb. I took a look up at the sky and noticed the large, fluffy white clouds over my head. And I just sat there and watched them; really watching them. I go about my day and never even notice the clouds above my head: how they move, the shape of them, the texture, and the outer-worldly sense behind them. And no, I was not on any drugs or medications.

And then today I stumbled upon this photo that apparently went viral on the internet last week and it brought my cloud-watching break into perspective. Apparently some woman on a flight had the quick reflexes to snap Endeavor as it flew through the clouds last week:

No comments:

Post a Comment