Friday, June 10, 2011

Cliche and Mushy

I just wanted to write a blog post thanking all of those amazing people in my life. This post goes out to all of my friends, family members, co-workers, and others anyone else who touches my life or advocates for me in sense of the word.

Coming from a person with no emotions, I seem to always take friends and people close to me for granted. Because I have a complete distaste for talking on the phone, I tend to rarely speak to the people who mean the most to me unless they are physically around me (or through Facebook - but some people feel this means is too impersonal). But this year has proven to me that while things may change and people come and go, those who you love and care for will never be far - it sounds very cliche and mushy, but I've found this to be completely true this year. I know that I can come back to Boston and when I'm with my friends, feel as though I never left.

My life seems to be hanging in the air right now - I feel as though I was walking steady and tripped up, and now my whole being is hanging in the air, waiting for the impact of hitting the ground. The question is, will I be able to easily pick myself up from the fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment