Saturday, August 6, 2011

Absence

Sorry for my week-long absence from this blog. This past week I moved into my new apartment and it turned out to be more convoluted than I had hoped, having made a few baby moves over the period of the week. But as of yesterday, my bedroom is all set up and the apartment itself is quickly coming together.

I bought a wooden poster frame from a woman off Craigslist and inserted my own Great Gatsby poster into it and hung it up the other day, and I can't get over how great it looks:


More substantial posts are on the horizon. I was reading an article on BBC today about China's remarks on the US credit rating downgrade and I had a few things to say about that - so rest assured - I will return anon.

13 comments:

  1. Would it be weird if I said you are kinda cute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Anonymous, though that small picture makes me out to be a twelve year old haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever said I was judging you based on your blogger photo? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew, okay good that actually makes me feel reassured

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should, especially considering I'm standing outside your window, dun dun dun. jk jk please don't call the cops on me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well first I don't know who you are, and second, I actually did just back away from my window...

    ReplyDelete
  7. *and this is the most comments a blog post of mine has ever gotten lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you feel popular!! Maybe I was just always too shy to tell you in person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm this has taken a strange turn and the blog's comment area doesn't seem to be the place for this - right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. When you say strange, I hope you mean sweet? I didn't know your contact information outside of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I meant strange last night because I was still glaring outside my window afterward lol. If you need me, you can always e-mail vincentcapone@gmail.com or find me on facebook. Or keep writing here, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what is going on here??

    ReplyDelete