Monday, August 29, 2011

Bach to the Future

Simply another reason why Bachmann cannot become president:


Furthermore, aside from some downed trees and power outages in the area, the hurricane in Massachusetts was minimal at best. Once again the media hyped it up, people were freaked, and nothing came of it. Damn - I spent so much time preparing my bath tub with clean water, emptying my bank account, and collecting all my important documents. Not to mention, I had to hand crank my back up generator for two hours...

1 comment:

  1. It's better for them to make us prepare for the worst instead of thinking it'll be nothing because if it DID end up being disastrous then the media/government would be the first to blame. And I was wondering if you'd hear about Bachmann saying that!

    ReplyDelete