Thursday, December 29, 2011

Put Me to the Test

I know I've been rather MIA here lately, and I don't have a very legitimate reason for that. Perhaps it's because my life is happy and I feel fulfilled to the point that politics and life experiences don't leave me feeling so jaded anymore. Maybe it's because I'm just lazy and my writing skills are turning to crap because I haven't written much in the past year. The latter seems most likely.

That being said - I'm going to grad school this January. Yays!

Second, I just created (or have been trying to create for months but just today started to actually work on it...) a new research blog that is tied to my undergraduate honors thesis that I wrote back in 2009-10 as a senior in college. The thesis reflects a growing trend in contemporary Chinese internet. The blog is serving as a medium for me to post news articles related to my research and topic, as well as for me to get my research out there and continually add to it and build it through this blog.

Check it out:
Human Flesh Search Engine Human Flesh Search Engine Human Flesh Search Engine
Human Flesh Search Engine Human Flesh Search Engine Human Flesh Search Engine

No comments:

Post a Comment