Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How DO They Get Elected!?

 
Louisiana Congressman Mistakes Onion Story for Factual News
Representative John Fleming, a Republican from Louisiana mistakes a satirical Onion story for truth, in what I would call a show of humiliation.One seriously needs to ask how the people of the United States continues to elect and support such idiots to political offices. I cannot wait for the day when the younger generations move the older people in power now out and change this nation, and revert the damage that religiously overzealous Republicans and southerners have wrought.

I was thinking last night as I sat in front of the computer reading some news: I need to make it a bucket list addition to vandalize the graves of these so-called "politicians" when they expire. For example, I'll make it my dying effort to find Rick Santorum's grave and photograph a gay marriage being held right behind it.

The greatest quote ever:
Hudson Hongo, the brains behind Literally Unbelievable, said he finds it “extremely satisfying to see a politician being made the rube by just the kind of sensationalism (in this case satiric), that they seem so adept at manufacturing these days.”

No comments:

Post a Comment