Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Right Click, Save As

Sorry that I've recently been utilizing this space to "SAVE" images and articles that I especially enjoy. I've had a writer's block in terms of creative output, and I never feel in the mood to rant about society or America - especially when I can find articles and images off Reddit that explain all of my feelings and sentiments so nicely :)

The US Prison System

‎"America, Land of the Free has always been a myth, but now it’s becoming something even worse: a lie. The majority of young people no longer believe it. Ask them. Your children no longer believe the textbooks you give them. The American Dream, too, is becoming a load of crap. Study hard and work harder, and you’ll most likely end up with nothing more than fatigue and a life-long mountain of student debt."

‎"The presentation also pointed out that the U.S. has never slowed, even a little bit, in its continuous creation of new laws. The disappearance of freedom in America is a process that has been going on for decades."

No comments:

Post a Comment